This kit is perfect for Jeeps, Toyota Trucks, 4x4 vehicles, trail vehicles, ranch vehicles, or even a motor home where you might be traveling with a group of friends. Get rid of that CB radio, and get a V3 Radio today!
- Long range ducky antenna with SMA female connector
- Hand mic / speaker for RH-5R or V3
- 12v Battery eliminator for Rugged RH-5R or V3 radio
- Radio mount for RH-5R or V3 handheld radio
- How do you add a frequency?
- A programming software and cable is available from RT Systems. You can purchase this here, https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/V3_c_2062.html
- Will the V3 radio talk with other radios?
- The V3 handheld radio will communicate with all UHF and VHF analog radios that Rugged Radios offers.
- What is the range of the V3 handheld radios?
- The V3 handheld radios will transmit one to three miles depending on terrain and battery power.
- Why can’t I transmit on some channels?
- The V3 is programmed with some listen only channels identified by an L before the channel name.
- These channels are listen only because they are used by emergency services. If you have friends using these channels, please let them know about this.
- How do I differentiate between VHF and UHF channels?
- UHF channels are labeled as such. Example: UHF-1. All other channels are VHF.