Features heavy-duty triple shielding, X1C low-loss race-spec cabling, and a one-piece nickel-plated antenna mount designed to deliver critical communications in the harshest environments.
The removable mini bulkhead helps with cable management and servicing. If you ever need to replace the cable, you can simply unscrew the connector without have to remove your bulkhead mount.
• Engineered with zero performance compromises
• X1C race spec cable
• Heavy-duty nickel-plated NMO antenna mount
• Heavy-duty triple shielding
• Standard PL-259 UHF connectors
• Maximum mounting surface thickness 7/16"
• Mounting hole diameter: 3/8"
• Rugged Radios Mobile Radios
• Kenwood Mobile Radios
• Icom Mobile Radios
• Most mobile radios with standard PL-259 connector. For Motorola Radios with UHF-Mini antenna connector, use part number NMO-RACE-MOTO (coming soon)