Rugged V3 Business Band Handheld - Analog Only
Out Of Stock:
Upgrade to the R1 digital handheld! Click Here.
Out Of Stock: Upgrade to the R1! Click Here.
Small. Powerful. Rugged.
Our customers love to use the V3 Handheld Radio for everything; offroad, hiking, biking, moto & snow – you name it. We offer a wide range of V3 accessories for all of those adventures.
The V3 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the V3 is ready to get you talking. Click here to view the Quick Start guide.Dimensions:
- 9.75" tall with antenna (3.75" without antenna)
- 2.25" wide / 1.25" deep
This radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, R1, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
- V3 Handheld analog Business radio
- Dual band antenna
- Belt clip
- Lithium-Ion, rechargeable battery
- AC adapter/charger
- How do you add a frequency?
- A programming software and cable is available from RT Systems. You can purchase this here, https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/V3_c_2062.html
- Will the V3 radio talk with other radios?
- The V3 handheld radio will communicate with all UHF and VHF analog radios that Rugged Radios offers.
- What is the range of the V3 handheld radios?
- The V3 handheld radios will transmit one to three miles depending on terrain and battery power.
- Why can’t I transmit on some channels?
- The V3 is programmed with some listen only channels identified by an L before the channel name.
- These channels are listen only because they are used by emergency services. If you have friends using these channels, please let them know about this.
- How do I differentiate between VHF and UHF channels?
- UHF channels are labeled as such. Example: UHF-1. All other channels are VHF.