This information applies to P.N. BLOWER-FILTER-3R. This filter is washable and reusable. Follow these instructions for proper care and maintenance of your blower filter.1. Remove the filter from the helmet blower housing.
2. While handling carefully, lightly tap off all loose dirt and debris.
3. Immerse the filter, open end up, in a mild solution of dish soap and warm water.
4. Gently agitate the filter in a circular motion in both clockwise
and counterclockwise directions until the filter is clean.
5. Remove the filter from the mild dish soap solution
and rinse with warm water.
6. Allow the filter to air dry before reinstalling.
Do not dry with compressed air.