Accessory Highlights :
- XL Antennas for 30% more range
- XL Batteries for double the battery life
- USB charging cables to conveniently charge anywhere
- Storage bag to carry everything
The included dual band V3 Handheld Radio boasts powerful performance in a compact unit that packs a long list of features. Talk to your chase crew, pit, and racers using the included the offroad race channels.
The V3 operates on both VHF and UHF bands making it do the job of two radios in one. This versatility makes it your "go to" radio for any commercial work environment or professional race team.
This radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, R1, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
Click here to view the Quick Start guide.
- (2) V3 Handheld Radios
- (2) XL Batteries
- (2) Standard Batteries
- (2) Long Range Antennas **green**
- (2) Standard Antennas
- (2) USB Charge Cables
- (2) AC Adapters/Chargers
- (1) Rugged Radios Storage Bag
- How do you add a frequency?
- A programming software and cable is available from RT Systems. You can purchase this here, https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/V3_c_2062.html
- Will the V3 radio talk with other radios?
- The V3 handheld radio will communicate with all UHF and VHF analog radios that Rugged Radios offers.
- What is the range of the V3 handheld radios?
- The V3 handheld radios will transmit one to three miles depending on terrain and battery power.
- Why can’t I transmit on some channels?
- The V3 is programmed with some listen only channels identified by an L before the channel name.
- These channels are listen only because they are used by emergency services. If you have friends using these channels, please let them know about this.
- How do I differentiate between VHF and UHF channels?
- UHF channels are labeled as such. Example: UHF-1. All other channels are VHF.