Convert your helmet kit to Wireless!
No more getting tangled up in cables with a Wireless Helmet Kit Conversion. This system allows you to wirelessly connect your existing helmet kit to your intercom without losing the quality audio that your accustom to. Get clean and clear communications in 3 easy steps:
- Connect the intercom adapter box to the back of your intercom using the 5-pin intercom cable that's included and mount the adapter box in a secure location without obstructing the antenna.
- Plug in your helmet kit to the helmet kit adapter box and clip it onto your person.
- Pair the two adapter boxes using the pair buttons and LED indicator lights.
If your helmet kit or headset has a Dura-Link connection you will need one of these extension cables to be able to plug into the adapter box:
Straight Cord Extension
Coil Cord Extension
- Wireless Intercom Adapter Box
- Headset / Helmet Kit adapter box
- CS-3-5P 5-Pin Intercom Cable